The MadHouse Pro Travel Tips – Packing
How many times have you looked through your bag halfway through your trip and just shook your head thinking, “Really? This was the best I could do!?” If you find the seemingly simple task of packing overwhelmingly difficult (like we often do), peruse these super helpful tips from our well-travelled staff and guests.
– Buy many pairs of the same socks and you’ll never have an odd pair. Matt, Australia
– Don’t pack more than you can carry! Megan, Scotland
– Bulk condoms. Kurtis, ‘Straya
– Always bring a camera! Chanel, USA
– Jeans are good for 3 days, 1 set/day for socks, underwear and t-shirts. 1 dress shirt for special occasions. Pack for 1 week. Rod, Canada
– Use a backpack – wheelie bags are a nightmare on cobblestones and up stairs. Jenny, Canada
– Double check your bodyboard bag before you check your luggage. Dave, Australia
– Wrap your clothes. Don’t pack too much, it’s not necessary. Lara, Argentina
-Don’t bring expensive s***! Carlos, Nicaragua
– Put a dryer sheet (or 5) in your bag – keeps your clothes smelling fresh! Kate, Canada
– It’s easier to buy things you actually need when travelling than packing things you might need. Make room for a neck pillow and a good pair of walking shoes. Kraig, Canada
Have we missed any? Let us know on our Facebook page, and we’ll add your ideas to the list!